SOFTWARE: you will learn to:
• Input settings to control the Texture Analyser Run a test, save data and carry out post-test analysis
• Produce graphs with different scales and axes to compare data
• View calculated results in a custom made spreadsheet
• Produce charts and reports that include this calculated data
• Macros and Projects and their relevance to your application will all be revealed!
APPLICATIONS: the latest versions of the TA.XTplus and TA.HDplus Texture Analysers will be set up for groups of 4 people to:
• Prepare samples and select suitable methods for your applications
• See and handle the complete range of probes and fixtures available for the texture analyser range
• Observe variations in products due to alignment, grain and non-uniform structure
• Calibrate the instrument, change a load cell and carry out simple maintenance
• Obtain advice and guidance on your own difficult applications
• Measure your own samples by arrangement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical and R&D staff who wish to improve their understanding of texture analysis and who wish to obtain maximum benefit from the use of their Plus range Texture Analysers and texture analysis software.
Course topics include:
• The Principles of Texture Analysis: types of texture analysis tests and probes and attachments available
• Exponent software: making macros, setting up spreadsheets, creating projects etc.
• Tips for better testing: how to choose the correct test parameters, guidelines for test choice, sample preparation and more accurate testing
• Getting around common problems encountered during the use of your texture analyser
• Interactive practicals
There will also be an opportunity to test any samples which you bring along and discuss the optimisation of their testing.
Dates for 2019 now announced...
Our one day courses for users wishing to obtain the maximum benefit from our texture analysis equipment and software will run as follows:
• Wednesday 29th May 2019
• Wednesday 26th June 2019
• Wednesday 25th September 2019
• Wednesday 6th November 2019
The charge for this training course will be £110.00 + VAT (this does not include any overnight accommodation), payable to Stable Micro Systems Ltd in advance.
Places for each course will be for a maximum of 8 people. Accommodation can be arranged at additional cost. Registration is at 9.00am. We will require a cheque or purchase order for the full amount to reserve your place. No refund will be offered but you may substitute another delegate at any time.
Training Course Organiser: Claire Venn
To arrange a place:
• Tel: 01483 427345
• Fax: 01483 427600
• Email: email@example.com
There are also regular Advanced User Training Courses, usually running over three days.
More detailed training courses on a variety of specialist testing topics can be arranged on request. Please email us for further information on either of these options.